- Responsible for engaging in strategic planning and is responsible for providing leadership and vision to the organization by overseeing the entire operations.
- Develop strategic plan, quality as well as customer service standards by studying technical and financial opportunities.
- Present assumptions and recommending goals and objectives.
- Review policies and procedures on an annual basis and ensuring they are up to date and effective.
- Establish budgets, pricing, results measurements and allocating resources.
- Transform the operations group to be in line with worlds best LEAN manufacturing practices
- Ensure adequate manufacturing processes and production schedules exist to meet market requirements and to ensure maximum utilization of plant & operational
- Prepare and submit annual operational budgets for approval, manage effectively within this budget and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered
- Responsible for developing a self-aware safety culture. Providing leadership to the sales force to promote a high performance and customer eccentric culture to ultimately achieve prescribed sales targets
- Contribute to group business planning and monitor results and policies of competitive organisation in preparing future plans and strategy.
- Increase management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, and disciplining managers.
- Assign accountability; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results for head of departments.
- Master’s Degree in Business/Management Sciences
- 12-15 yrs. of experience
- Strategic development and financial forecasting
- Advanced level IT skills
- English and Arabic (Preferred) language