- Plans audits by understanding organisation objectives, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations
- Assesses compliance with financial regulations and controls by executing audit program steps
- Assesses risks and internal controls related to information management and security
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing and analyzing items and collateral to documentation.
- Completes audit work papers and memoranda by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Communicates audit progress and findings by providing information in status meetings
- Improves protection by recommending changes in management monitoring, assessment, and motivational practices
- Supports external auditors by coordinating information requirements.
- Provides financial control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s reputation by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Contributes to team results by welcoming new and different work requirements; exploring new opportunities to add value to the organization; helping others accomplish related job results as and where needed
- 10 – 15 years of experience in Internal Audit
- Audit, Financial Skills, Financial Diagnosis,
- DFSA regulatory environment knowledge and experience
- Risk and controls related qualification and experience
- Understanding of Technology and its role
- Other Skills; Analysing Information , Research Skills, Reporting Research Results, Verbal Communication, Integrity and Trust, Project Management, Attention to Detail, Objectivity