- Research and follow furniture industry changes, innovation and best practices.
- Monitor new trends in furniture design
- Conceptualize, plan, create, design and modify layouts and original designs in accordance with brand and company guidelines.
- Perform custom designs for different types of furniture and keep updating showroom furniture pieces and sets. • Work with clients to design or renovate spaces, to meet their standards and to translate their needs into plans and drawings and create the sales order.
- Well coordinate with other team and other departments to get the orders executed.
- Previous sales and design experience required, preferably in the furniture industry and furniture projects as well- two are a must.
- Certificate in Sales and marketing skills with a professional B2B wood works background
- Super sales skills
- At least one-year practical B2B wood works experience
- Saudi citizen is the first, or transferable ID for expats
- Knowledge in material (flooring, fabrics, metal, wood)
- Creating floor plans, elevations, electrical, 3D renders
- Using software: AutoCAD / Sketchup