- Contact Brokers: To be in direct contact with rental brokers to market the building vacancies.
- Potential Tenants: Dealing with potential tenants from walk-ins by welcoming them to the property and offering available units for rent.
- Tenants Offers: Contact tenants for any new offers.
- Web Ads: Deal with real estate websites to offer to list our property in a weekly basis.
- Contact Potential Tenants: Web search for contacts of embassies, large companies, private schools, private hospitals and clinics to offer our available units for rent.
- Daily walk-ins: List daily walk-in visits of interested potential tenants.
- Weekly Survey: Prepare a weekly survey of similar buildings to get info of rents, vacancies and facilities (minimum 3 properties).
- Public Ads.: Follow-up and update public advertisements in Sultan Center and other places.
- Maintenance Requests: Follow-up with maintenance requests from tenants daily and prepare a list for them.
- Maintenance Visits: Follow-up with maintenance companies’ regular visits.
- Rent Collections: Collect rents and security deposits from tenants through k-net and cheques and handing receipts.
- Evictions: Make sure that all evicted units complete the eviction questionnaire.
- High School/ Technical Diploma
- 2 years’ experience similar activities
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Has experience in real estate renting and property management
- Available on call
Interested applicants, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org